· How do I pay for my order?
Payments can be made in the form of credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check or money order. You can phone, or e-mail your credit card information to us. Purchase Order payment is available to certain firms and organizations and is handled by written agreement and offered at our discretion.
· How long does it take to receive my order? Are rush services available?
It depends on what you are ordering. The typical production time for most custom printed products is 2 weeks. We do offer a rush service please e-mail or call us for availability of this service. If you have a specific date to have your garments in hand, please supply your sales professional with that date.
· Will I receive a confirmation after I place my order?
Yes. You will receive an e-mail confirmation if you place your order by e-mail or fax. Be sure to sign and return that confirmation with the appropriate deposit or credit card information to expedite processing the order. Orders will not be processed without the required deposit and signature.
· Will I be notified after my order has shipped?
On orders shipped from our location you will receive an e-mail notification with details of your shipment. We will also call and notify you of any money due for the balance before shipping. Checks are to be made out to Acorn Prints. On orders that are not produced in our shop (mostly promotional products, e.g.: mugs, plastic bottles, steins, etc.) you will not receive a shipment notification. However, we will be happy to obtain the shipment tracking number(s) on these items for you after your order shipped, if you request it.
· What kind of artwork files do you accept?
We accept many types of art files. The ideal file formats are: .ai, (Adobe Illustrator), .eps, .pdf (Adobe Acrobat), .psd (Adobe Photoshop), .tiff. We also accept .jpeg.
· How do I get my artwork to you?
There are a couple of ways to send artwork to us. (1). You can email your art to us (please keep the file size under 10 meg.). (2). You can place your artwork on a FTP page and we can download it.
· My artwork needs some "touch-up." Is there a charge for that?
Yes, there may be an artwork charge. The charge is determined by the level of "touch-up" that your design will require. Our sales department can supply you with more information and pricing.
· I don’t have a design. Is there a charge to make a design for me?
It depends. We offer many free of charge art services, including text only designs, custom designs from our stock templates. If you want us to create a custom design for you based on your ideas or sketches, there may be a charge. For more information and pricing, please call us.
· I have several designs, do they all add up as 1 order?
No. Each design is treated (and priced) as a separate order. Each requires separate screens and press set ups.
· Do you offer "youth" sizes?
Yes. We offer youth x-small (2-4) small (6-8), youth medium (10-12), and youth large (14-16). We also have infant lap shoulder tees.
· Do you offer 2X, 3X, 4X, etc. size shirts?
Yes. We offer up to 6X on some of the garments that we offer. However, not all colors are available in these size shirts. Call or e-mail for availability.
· Can I mix the shirt sizes in my order?
Yes. You can mix the sizes any way that you need to complete your order. Keep in mind that the logo or design is made to fit the smallest garment so you may not want to add one size 2-4 when the balance of your order is adult sizes. Your sales professional can help you with what will work on adult and youth. You do not have to order in pre-set dozens per size. Order exactly what you need.
· Can I mix the shirt types in my order (t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts)?
Yes, as long as the image will be exactly the same on each shirt and will be printed in the same location on all of the shirts. The price that you would pay for each garment is determined by the total number of shirts in your order.
· What do the "color groups" mean?
Printing on light color shirts and dark color shirts generally requires different type inks and screens. Your sales professional will be able to guide you through the process to get you the best looking garments.
· Can I have different ink colors on different color shirts?
Yes. However, each ink color change will incur an ink color change charge.
· If I reorder, do you keep my artwork or screens?
We do keep your artwork on file. However we do not keep the screens. We do not charge for new screens on re-orders. Unless you make changes to your art.
· Are your T-Shirts screen printed or are they iron-on transfers?
We screen print ALL t-shirts with the exception of sports uniforms with names and numbers. The fronts will be screen printed while the names and numbers will be heat transferred.
· Will the printing fade on my shirts after a few washings?
No. The printed image on screen printed t-shirts is very durable and will hold up for a long time as they are directly printed onto the garment using plastisol ink. "Heat" tests that we conducted in our shop also provide us with the assurance that our dryers are operating properly.
· My design has PMS colors, can you match them?
We do offer PMS color matching.
· I already have shirts. Will you print on them?
Yes. But the pricing will be different for supplied t-shirts. Please contact us for pricing.
· Do the prices of the products become lower when I buy larger quantities?
Yes. The more you buy, the lower the price.
· I'm missing a few shirts, what happened?
All orders can have up to 5% under run. Some shirts could be damaged during printing. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that you will receive 100% of the garments in your order. We strongly recommend ordering a few extras to account for this possibility. We always strive to give you everything you ordered.
· Do you offer "wholesale" or special prices to the "trade," schools, or non-profit organizations?
Yes. We do custom quotes on orders over 2,500 pcs. and on large contract printing jobs. Please give us a call for more on pricing. The call is better since we can ask you the questions that will give us the information to give you the best price.
· Do you sell "blank" or "unprinted" items?
· Can you (this is where your crazy question goes)?
Maybe. Why not give us a call or email and we'll see what we can do!